Monday, May 1, 2017

Stan State Parking Lot


            Waking up in the morning to go to class is a hassle for me. I wake up, curl up in my blanket, and tell myself five more minutes. By the time I know it I only have thirty minutes left to go to school and make it on time to my lecture. I make my way into my car, turn it on, and head out to class. I become relaxed and confident that I am going to make it on time but I suddenly face traffic. I have no other choice but to speed my way left and right through the road. I make it to campus but then I face my greatest enemy…the parking lot. Parking here at Stan State is such an issue. You have problems finding a parking spot as everything may be taken up or because students do not know how to park either! Some spots are too tight that it’s not even worth risking it to fit in. I know Stan State is not that big of an university but the school should take into consideration the parking space available versus the number of parking permits that they sell. I make it on time to school with ten minutes before class but sadly I take about half that time cruising around the parking lot to find a spot for me. One of the main contributors to this problem may be that we all want to park as close as we can but even when I don’t mind park a bit far there is no parking available.

No comments:

Post a Comment