Monday, April 3, 2017

The Greatness of Technology


Isn’t technology great?  As time progresses, we are using more and more technology in school.  I am pro technology in the classroom, and I believe it benefits both the student and teacher.  Technology helps us communicate more easily.  If a professor is not going to show up to class, they typically send out an email to their students so the students won’t show up as well.  Also, if a student has any questions about the information being taught in class, he/she could easily email and get in contact with the professor.  Another way technology is a great help is because of Google Drive.  I have gotten used to Google Drive back in high school as this is what we would use.  It is a great program that allows you to create documents, slideshows, and sheets.  If one is not able to purchase Microsoft Word, they can simply sign up for a Gmail account for free and use Google Drive.  One of my favorite features it has is how it saves your work automatically as you go.  I cannot tell you how many times my computer shut down when I was using Microsoft Word, and all my work was gone.  Because of this, my go to for creating any type of document is Google Drive.  Lastly, our society is shifting into a world in which technology is everywhere.  By us using technology now and getting more accustomed to how everything operates, we will succeed and have no trouble learning it in the future.  Overall, technology is a great tool we have as students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment